1. There's nothing quite like cuddling up on the couch with a cozy blanket! I've had my eye on this gorgeous blush one from Target for some time.
2. It's hard to pick just one candle from Bath & Body Works, but my favorite holiday scent has to be Winter Candy Apple! Reminds me of Christmas every time I smell it!!
3. I'm in the market for a new pair of slippers and these one have been calling my name! They're so incredibly soft and both color options are so gorgeous. Plus, they're under $20!!
4. These Zella leggings are identical to LuLu Lemons, except they are half the price!! I live in mine and highly reccommend them for any of the ladies in your life! (Or for youself!!)
5. I've been loving these adorable Santa socks from Target! At only $5 they are such good quality and would make the perfect gift/stocking stuffer. They also come in a bunch of other patterns (snowmen, penguins, etc.)!
6. Need these joggers!! I've been obsessed with everything blush (if you can't tell...) and joggers are no exception! H&M has tons of adorable picks like these ones at such a reasonable price point.
7. Who doesn't love Christmas pjs!? I LOVE this adorable set from Target, they're so soft and cute. Plus they even having matching sets for kids too (my little brother got the same pattern)!
8. I have been wearing this bralette non-stop the last few weeks! It's so comfortable, not to mention looks so cute peaking out of a low cut sweatshirt or tee! I'll be picking it up in another color super soon.
9. I live in crewneck sweatshirts like this one form adidas. Mark got me one for my birthday last year and I still wear it on a weekly basis! Such a great cozy staple.
10. I love pom-pom beanies for the snowy season! This one from Nordstrom is actually really reasonably priced and SO cute!! Can't wait to get my hands on it. Comes in several colors too!