1. These Gucci Dupes are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They feel just like slippers, but I can wear them to work!! Plus they come in a gorgeous blush shade too!
2. I've had my eye on this mug for months now, maybe it will be a little gift to myself this holiday season! It's just so cute, for obvious reasons!
3. This chenielle blanket looks so cozy and cute! I love the specked pattern!
4. I love this Pixi highlight, and the brand overall! This little gift set is a great way to try out a few products from one of Target's more expensive beauty brands.
5. I'm OBSESSED with Sugarfix by Bauble Bar, they have cutest, most on trend jewelry for wayyy less! I have these beaded tassel earrings in a couple colors and wear them all the time. All the Sugarfix holiday gift sets are great deals and super cute, but these grey/pink earrings are my fav!
6. I've put these Rockland suitcases on my christmas wishlist this year! Firstly, because I need a new suitcase, but mostly because this champagne shade is so gorg. Plus, they're pretty affordabe!!
7. I love this little pink crossbody! It's identical to a Steve Madden one I have had for years! Comes in several other colors too, but obviously I picked pink.
8. I can't and won't stop raving about this crazy cozy sweater! It's so soft and goes with any outfit! Plus they just added new colors (blush pink & forest green!!!), makes a great gift for all your gal-friends, or yourself!! It's currently on sale for $25!
9. I'm about to order this adorable letter board!! I've been seeing these everywhere and love how you can add your own quotes! There's also a grey frame option too!
10. I've had my eye on Target's Sip by Swell waterbottles for quite a while! They are said to be such good quality and I've been loving their holiday editions!
Hope you guys loved this first gift giving guide!! I have tons more to come! Are there any themes/categories you want to see a guide on!? Leave them in the comments below!
Happy Sunday loves!