1. What girl doesn't love a cozy throw? If you know one let me know! Cause I have yet to meet anyone at all who doesn't love comfy blankets. This one from good ole' Target is super cute and perfect for V-Day!
2. Bar necklaces are such a simple way to spice up a look, and they are SO on trend right now! Sometimes buying budget jewelry can be tricky, knowing what to get, knowing what won't turn skin green! But Francesca's always has the best stuff, like this under $20 gold necklace! Perfect for any girl.
3. Trinket trays are one of my favorite gifts to give because they are super cute, actually useful, and you really can't have too many! (Well, I guess you can if you have one in every room...) Again, Francesca's is my top stop for cute trays like this one! They have TONS of others if this one isn't your jam.
4. These little Travel jewelry organizers from Target are the BEST! I use mine all the time and now they come in cute little heart shapes, perfect for Valentines! I love the blush, but they come in several colors including gold glitter!!!! (I'm probably going to pick that one up too...)
5. If you're looking for some gorgeous budget earrings for inside the organizer these tassel ones from Sugarfix are the cutest. I have tons of pieces from the Bauble Bar X Target line and they are such great quality for the very low price! (These also come in a bunch of colors!)
6. For your girl (or gal pal) because she's FLAWLESS! I love makeup bags/pouches like this rose gold one from (yet again...) Francesca's because they work great for storing makeup and/or school supplies! I love tossing pouches like this into my large purses!
7. These NARS lip glides are f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!! I love this formula so much, it's light on the lips, holds a pigment, and doesn't dry up like a dessert! These little guys are perfect for throwing in a bag or leaving in the car!
8. Now, like I said the NARS lip glides are super hydrating, but for when the lady in your life is looking for some relief when her lips do dry out, this lip scrub is bomb. Lush is bomb in general! But I especially love these scrubs, they taste and smell delicious and come in several 'flavors.' This one is the valentines edition!
9. Wrapping this up with my FAVORITE mug everrrrr. I use this mug on the daily! It's huge, super cute and keeps my coffee warm for quite a while. They come in every letter and are on sale for under $7 right now!!!!!
I hope I could help give you a few ideas for what to get your girl, your best friends, or maybe even to treat yourself this Valentines Day! Without breaking the bank too!!! Everything is linked below.